Initial Accent Modification Assessment: 60-90 minutes
Your investment: $250 CAD
Includes comprehensive written report
Assessment fee waived with 13 week program registration
Accent Modification Program: 13 weeks, 1 hour weekly
Your investment: $2,500 CAD
Speech, Language, and Stuttering Therapy
Often, publicly funded speech and language services are faced with limited resources and limited funding. This results in long wait lists, large caseloads for therapists, limited session time, fewer visits per child, and the use of group sessions. These factors can all have an impact on your child’s progress.
If you have any of these or other concerns, PROactive Speech Therapy is here to help!
- Is your child currently on a wait list to receive publicly funded speech services?
- Has your child been discharged from public services, but still needs help?
- Does your child not meet the criteria for eligibility to publicly funded services, but you still have speech and language concerns that have not been addressed?
- Is your child in publicly funded group speech therapy but, those sessions are scheduled on days and times that are just not possible or convenient?
- Are you looking to add additional therapy for your child to support the speech sessions that you are already receiving through school?
- Are you an adult with speech concerns that have not yet been fully addressed by a professional?
Fees are set according to provider credentials and reflect the professional fee schedule set by the Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (OSLA). We have been able to reduce many of our costs in order to keep our fees to $150 per hour.
Billable Services include: assessment, treatment, caregiver training, meetings, phone/email consultations (over 10 minutes), preparation & analysis (over 10 minutes), report writing, and travel time.
Payment is made to your therapist at time of booking. An invoice will be emailed to you once the session is complete.
Initial Speech and Language Assessment: 60-90 minutes
Your investment: $165 CAD
Report: (Optional) $100 CAD
Speech and Language Therapy: 30 minutes
Your investment: $100 CAD
Speech and Language Therapy: 60 minutes
Your investment: $150 CAD
Cancellations & No-shows
The full session fee will be billed for no-shows and for late cancellations with less than 24 hours notice. PROactive Speech Therapy wants to support our clients to avoid unnecessary costs, so clients are provided with text and/or email reminders prior to all sessions.
- All or partial fees may be recovered through private health insurance plans
- Fees may also be tax deductible under medical expenses on your income tax
- Some employers provide Employee Assistance Programs for reimbursement
Speak with your insurance provider or employer to determine/monitor your coverage and to seek reimbursement.
Income Tax Deductions
You may be eligible for a Disability Tax Credit. If so, we can provide you with a receipt of all confirmed services. It is up to the Canada Revenue Agency to determine your eligibility. Fees for speech-language pathology services may be claimed as a Medical Expense on your taxes.