Are you struggling with getting your words out? Is stuttering having an impact on your personal and professional relationships? We can help. We will provide strategies to serve your lifestyle as well as to help you optimize fluency in all situations of your life.
Are you a parent of a child who has developed stuttering, or has been stuttering for a few years? Are you looking for evidence-based strategies to enable fluent speech for your child? We can help.
Contact us to discuss the different stuttering treatment options that are available to you. Book your free consultation below.
Why Use PROactive Speech Therapy & Accent Modification for stuttering?
- Work directly with a Certified S-LP with 11 years of experience
- Individualized instruction, one on one, direct instructions on your exact areas of concern
- Personalized pre and post training assessment is provided to demonstrate your measureable improvements
- Convenient telepractice using HIPAA/PHIPA compliant video conferencing technology allows clients to complete all sessions in the comfort of their own home
- Flexible hours – Book your training session online and work around your own schedule
- Certified member of Speech-Language and Audiology Canada (SAC)
- Certified member in good standing of the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO), a governing body for SLPs.
- Telepractice provides access to a certified professional that may not otherwise be available in your region
- Prompt returning of calls/requests and secure messaging
Book a Free Consultation